- Yield: 2 cups (480 ml)
- 1½ cups (360 ml) Greek yogurt, preferably full-fat
- ⅓ cup (80 ml) store-bought kalamata olive paste
- Scant 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin Greek olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 small grated orange zest
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
How to Make It
- Whisk together the yogurt, olive paste, mustard, and olive oil in a small bowl.
- Using a spatula or wire whisk, stir in the garlic and orange zest. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Chill before serving.