- Yield: 20 Servings, 1 cookie per serving
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1-¼ cups Splenda Sugar Blend, divided
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons chopped peanuts
How to Make It
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Coat 2 baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, stir together peanut butter, 1 cup Splenda, egg, and vanilla extract.
- Using your hands, roll mixture into 1-inch balls; place 2 inches apart on prepared baking sheets. Flatten each ball slightly with a drinking glass that has been lightly greased and dipped in remaining Splenda. Sprinkle with chopped peanuts.
- Bake 8 to 9 minutes, or until edges are set and bottoms are lightly browned. Cool on a wire baking rack.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.