- Yield: 6 Servingsabout 2/3 cup soup and 1 dumpling per serving
- ½ cup reduced-fat pancake & baking mix
- 3 tablespoons water
- ¼ teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- ½ cups reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- ½ cups diced cooked chicken breast
- 1 cup frozen peas and carrots, thawed
How to Make It
- In a medium bowl, stir together baking mix, water, and rosemary to make a soft dough.
- In a soup pot over medium-high heat, bring broth and parsley to a boil.
- Divide the dough into 6 equal pieces and drop into broth. Reduce heat to medium and cook, uncovered, 10 minutes.
- Add chicken and vegetables; cover and simmer 10 more minutes, or until dumplings are thoroughly cooked.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.