- Yield: 4 Servings
- Total Time: 15 Minutes
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- ¼ cup raisins
- 1 fennel bulb (10 ounces), thinly sliced (3 cups)
- 1 stalk celery, sliced (½ cup)
- 1 shallot, thinly sliced (½ cup)
- 8 slices dark rye bread
- ½ pound baked or deli ham, sliced
- Potato chips, for serving
How to Make It
- Whisk together the mayonnaise, vinegar, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Add the raisins, fennel, celery, and shallot.
- Form sandwiches with the bread, slaw, and ham. Serve with potato chips.