- Yield: 4 Servings
- Preparation Time: 30 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 1 Hour
- 1½ lb lean ground beef
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 (29 oz) cans tomato sauce
- 1 (16 oz) package macaroni
How to Make It
- Cook pasta according to the package directions before draining.
- Cook ground beef over medium heat until brown.
- Add chopped onion and cook until soft.
- Add tomato sauce and green pepper, cooking until pepper is soft.
- Pour this sauce over pasta for serving.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.