- Yield: 4
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
- ½ cup diced olives
- ½ cup diced fresh tomatoes
- 2 Tablespoons capers
- 2 minced green onions
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Black Pepper
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
For the Tuna
- Olive oil
- 4 tuna steaks, about 6-8 ounces each
- Black pepper
- Lemon zest
How to Make It
- Clean your grill and turn it on to medium-high heat.
- Start preparing the topping. Mix all of the ingredients together for this part of the recipe.
- In a small saucepan, pour the mixture in and let it simmer until you are ready to serve.
- Brush your tuna steaks with the oil and then season them with the pepper, salt, and a little lemon zest.
- Place the tuna steaks on the grill and cook for 10 minutes on each side. Note: if you prefer to only sear the tuna, reduce the cooking time.
- When serving, place the tuna steak on the plate and add a generous portion of the topping.
- A side of rice or quinoa works well with this dish.