Chicken cutlets are a great convenience because they adapt to a variety of quick-cooking techniques, such as grilling, searing, and baking. Dress them up with jarred sun-dried tomato pesto embellished with fresh herbs and garlic.
- Yield: 6 Servings
- Preparation Time: 7 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 6 Minutes
- 2 tablespoons sun-dried tomato pesto (such as Classico)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 (4-ounce) chicken breast cutlets
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Cooking spray
How to Make It
- Prepare grill.
- Combine first 4 ingredients. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper; coat with cooking spray.
- Place chicken on a grill rack coated with cooking spray. Grill 3 minutes on each side or until done. Spoon pesto mixture evenly over chicken.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.