This frappe is one of my all-time favorite drinks. If you are a green tea lover, you will go nuts for it. The grassy flavor of the spinach accentuates the tea perfectly and grapes add a subtle sweetness. The antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals in this tasty concoction are just icing on the cake.
- Yield: 2 Servings
- 1½ cups cooled strong green tea
- 3 cups green grapes
- 2 cups, loosely packed baby spinach
- 1 cup ice - 2 cups or filtered water
- Clusters of 3 grapes, for garnish
- Place all of the ingredients, except the garnish in a high powered blender. Start on low, and then increase the speed to high. Blend until frothy.
- Place a cluster of grapes on the edge of each glass, then serve.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.