- Yield: 4 Servings
- 1 honeydew melon
- 2 green apples
- 2 kiwi fruit
- 4 oz/115 g seedless white grapes
- Fresh mint sprigs, to decorate
For the Syrup Dressing
- 1 orange
- ⅔ cup white wine
- ⅔ cup water
- 4 tbsp honey
- Fresh mint sprigs
How to Make It
- To make the syrup, pare the rind from the orange using a potato peeler.
- Put the orange rind in a pan with the white wine, water, and honey. Bring to a boil, then simmer gently for 10 minutes.
- Remove the syrup from the heat. Add the mint sprigs and set aside to cool.
- To prepare the fruit, first cut the melon in half and scoop out the seeds. Use a melon baller or a teaspoon to make melon balls.
- Core and chop the apples. Peel and slice the kiwi fruit.
- Strain the cooled syrup into a serving bowl, removing and reserving the orange rind, and discarding the mint sprigs.
- Add the apple, grapes, kiwi fruit, and melon to the serving bowl. Stir through gently to mix.
- Serve the fruit salad, decorated with sprigs of fresh mint and some of the reserved orange rind.