- Yield: 4 Servings
- Preparation Time: 25 Minutes
- Total Time: 25 Minutes
- 8 oz uncooked linguine
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1½ cups heavy whipping cream
- ¼ cup dry white wine or chicken broth
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- ¼ cup coarsely chopped walnuts, toasted
- Freshly ground black pepper, if desired
- Chopped fresh parsley, if desired
How to Make It
- Cook and drain linguine as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, in 10-inch skillet, melt butter over low heat. Cook garlic in butter, stirring occasionally, until golden. Stir in whipping cream, wine and salt. Simmer about 6 minutes, stirring constantly, until slightly thickened; remove from heat. Stir in cheese until melted.
- In large bowl, toss linguine and sauce until well coated. Sprinkle with walnuts, pepper and parsley.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.