This flax milk recipe is simple to make in the Nutribullet and takes little time to make. When you want to get your flax intake without sprinkling the seeds on food, give this milk a try.
- Yield: 1 Servings
- Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
- 4 ounces Whole Flax Seeds
- 16 ounces Filtered Water
How to Make It
- Soak seeds in a bowl of water overnight. Strain sees through a strainer before using.
- Transfer flax seeds and water to a Nutribullet and process until smooth.
- Strain flax through a fine mesh strainer into a jar with a lid and store in the refrigerator for up to 7 days.