- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ancho chili powder
- 1 lime juice
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 jalapeño pepper, minced (optional)
- 1–2 pounds (450–900 g) wild-caught fish of your choice—mahimahi, grouper, red snapper, cod, etc., cut into no bigger than 4-inch (10 cm) pieces
- 1 tablespoon avocado or coconut oil
- 1 head Bibb, iceberg or romaine lettuce, rinsed with leaves kept whole
How to Make It
- Combine the olive oil, ancho chili powder, lime juice, cumin, and jalapeño in a large bowl.
- Toss the fish into the marinade, and let sit for 15 minutes.
- Preheat a large skillet over medium high heat, and add avocado or coconut oil.
- Add the fish, cooking about 5 minutes per side or until fish is flaky.
- Break the fish into smaller, bite-sized pieces, and serve with Tastiest Slaw Ever, cilantro, tomatoes, and Chipotle Dipping Sauce.