- 4 medium-size potatoes, peeled, boiled until almost tender, drained, and cut into ⅛-inch-thick slices
- 1 teaspoon all-purpose flour
- 1 small onion, sliced into rings
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¾ cup milk, divided
- 1½ pounds cod fillets
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
How to Make It
- Preheat oven to 375˚F.
- Place potatoes into a lightly greased, shallow 2-quart baking dish. Sprinkle with flour. Top with onion rings. Sprinkle with black pepper. Pour ½ cup milk over potatoes. Place fish on top; pour remaining ¼ cup milk over fish.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Cover and bake 25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Remove from oven; sprinkle with parsley and paprika.