- Yield: 1 Serving
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut beverage (or store-bought)
- 3 Tbsp chia seeds
- 2 Tbsp raw pecan or walnut pieces
- 1 Tbsp dried currants or raisins
- ½ Tbsp coconut oil
- ½ tsp pure vanilla extract
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- pinch pink rock or gray sea salt
- 1 tsp liquid honey or coconut nectar, optional booster
How to Make It
- Gently heat the coconut beverage until just warm.
- In a bowl, mix together the rest of the ingredients.
- Pour the coconut beverage over the mixture and let it gel for 5 to 10 minutes. Sweeten with honey or coconut nectar if using, before serving.