- Yield: 10 Servings
- Preparation Time: 30 Minutes
- Total Time: 1 Hour 30 Minutes
- 1 box Betty Crocker Suddenly Salad classic pasta salad mix
- 0.33 cup olive oil
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Greek seasoning
- 1½ cups coarsely chopped cucumber
- 1 cup coarsely chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup thinly sliced zucchini, slices cut into quarters
- 0.33 cup thinly sliced radishes
- 0.33 cup chopped red onion
- 0.33 cup chopped fresh Italian (flat-leaf) parsley
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh mint leaves
- 2 cups garlic-flavored croutons
How to Make It
- Fill 3-quart saucepan two-thirds full of water; heat to boiling. Empty pasta mix (from Suddenly Salad box) into boiling water. Gently boil uncovered 12 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl, stir together seasoning mix (from Suddenly Salad box), oil, lemon juice and Greek seasoning.
- Drain pasta; rinse with cold water. Shake to drain well. Add pasta and remaining ingredients to dressing mixture; toss gently. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour to chill.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.