- Yield: 6 Servings
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1.5 kg chicken drumsticks
- 1 packet Maggi Onion Soup
- 1 tin 450 g of apricot halves
How to Make It
- Heat oil in a large fry pan over a medium heat and brown chicken. Take out and put into a large oven dish. Mix together onion soup and juice from the apricots and pour over chicken.
- Cover with tinfoil and bake at 180C for about 30 minutes or until chicken is tender. Add apricots and cook for a further 10 minutes. Serve with baked potatoes, carrots and broccoli.