Green chile adds kick to this elegant pasta dish.
- Yield: 2 Servings
- 8 oz farfalle (bow-tie) pasta
- 1 Anaheim pepper, halved and seeded
- 3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 cup chopped green onions
- ¾ cup seeded, diced tomato
- 2 large garlic cloves, chopped
- ¼ cup lobster stock
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp freshly ground pepper
- ¾ cup chopped cooked lobster
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
How to Make It
- Cook pasta according to package directions, except cooking 2 minutes less than package suggests. Chop half of seeded Anaheim pepper; reserve remaining half for another use.
- Heat 2 Tbsp oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add green onions, tomato, garlic, and chopped Anaheim pepper; sauté 1 minute. Add lobster stock, salt, pepper, and cooked pasta. Cook 1½ minutes, stirring constantly. Add lobster meat; cook 1 minute or until thoroughly heated. Remove from heat; drizzle with remaining 1 Tbsp oil, and sprinkle with parsley.