- Yield: 10 Servings
- Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 6 Hours
- 1 cup carrots, chopped or sliced
- 1 cup green beans, fresh, frozen, or canned
- 1 cup corn, fresh, frozen or canned, and drained
- 1 qt low-sodium canned tomatoes
- 1 cup cooked beef, cut in bite-sized pieces
How to Make It
- Combine all ingredients in the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on Low 6–8 hours, or until vegetables are tender.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.