- Yield: 4 Servings
- 3–4 Persian cucumbers, chopped
- 2 ripe Haas avocados, halved, pitted, peeled, and chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black sesame seeds, toasted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white sesame seeds, toasted
- Small handful of cilantro, finely chopped
For the Dressing:
- 2½ teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons yuzu juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- Salt, to taste
How to Make It
- In a bowl, toss together the cucumbers and avocados with the sesame seeds and cilantro.
- For the dressing, whisk together the soy sauce with the rice vinegar, yuzu juice, and honey. Slowly drizzle in the sesame oil, whisking continuously. Taste and adjust seasoning if necessary.
- Toss salad with dressing, adjust seasoning, and serve immediately.