- Yield: 2 dozne
- 5 teaspoons (25 ml) vegetable oil
- 1 package (10 ounce, or 280 g) safe marshmallows (contains corn ingredients)
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) vanilla extract
- 6 cups (265 g) safe cereal of your choice, such as Enjoy Life Perky O’s cereal
How to Make It
- In a large, microwave safe bowl, mix together the oil and marshmallows. Microwave on high for about two minutes, or just until the marshmallows begin to puff up.
- Remove from the microwave and stir until mixture is smooth (you may have to microwave a bit longer after stirring). Stir in the vanilla. Add the cereal and stir until cereal is evenly coated with the marshmallow mixture.
- Moisten your hands with water to prevent the mixture from sticking. Using your hands, roll the cereal mixture into balls. Repeat with remaining mixture. Chill in the refrigerator until set.