- Yield: 4 Servings
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 cloves of garlic, sliced finely
- 1 red pepper, diced finely
- 5¼ oz (150 g) pancetta
- 5¼ oz (150 g) chorizo
- 1 tsp of pimentón dulce (sweet paprika)
- 8¾ fl oz (250 ml) chicken or beef stock, or 250 ml (8¾ fl oz) water with salt
- 1 lb (500 g) breadcrumbs
- 4 eggs (optional)
How to Make It
- Heat the oil in a frying pan, and fry the garlic and pepper. When the garlic begins to brown, add the pancetta and the chorizo.
- Once it has cooked, after 5–10 minutes, add the paprika and stir, then quickly add the stock to make sure the paprika doesn’t burn.
- Add the breadcrumbs and combine over a low heat, stirring constantly, until the bread has soaked up all the juice.
- You can serve with a fried egg on top of each portion, if desired.