A delectable creamy concoction. And elegant enough to serve to company.
- Yield: 2 Servings
- Total Time: 2 Hours 35 Minutes
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1½ cup heavy whipping cream
- ½ cup condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla bean paste
- ½ teaspoons Bourbon
How to Make It
- Lightly butter a 6-inch souffle dish.
- Simmer for 5 minutes until the sugar is caramelized.
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs, heavy cream, condensed milk, vanilla bean paste and bourbon together.
- Pour the mixture on top of the caramelized sugar.
- Cover the souffle dish with foil and place in the slow cooker.
- Add enough water to cover halfway up the dish.
- Cook for 2½ hours on low.
- Let the crème caramel cool, then refrigerate for 3 hours.
- Invert the souffle onto the platter.