- 8 boneless skinless chicken thighs (about 2 pounds)
- 2 cans (10-¾ ounces each) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-¾ ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Hot cooked wide egg noodles
How to Make It
- Place chicken in a greased 4-qt. slow cooker. In a large bowl, combine soups, sour cream and seasonings; pour over chicken.
- Cook, covered, on low 7-9 hours or until chicken is tender. Serve with noodles.