- Yield: 8 Servings
- Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 35 Minutes
- Total Time: 45 Minutes
- 2 (14-ounce) cans artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained, and coarsely chopped
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup plus 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 2 scallions, roughly chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
How to Make It
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- In the bowl of a food processor, place half the artichokes along with the mayonnaise, ¼ cup of the Parmesan, and the lemon juice and garlic. Process until smooth.
- Add the chopped scallions and the remaining artichokes, and continue to process just a second or two more.
- Transfer the dip to a 1-quart baking dish and sprinkle the remaining Parmesan on top.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until golden brown and bubbling. Serve immediately.