Light coconut milk adds subtle flavor to this spicy soup for two. Use a vegetable peeler to remove the strip of rind from the lime, but be careful to avoid the bitter white pith.
- Yield: 2 Servings
- Preparation Time: 3 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 6 Minutes
- 1 cup light coconut milk
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red curry paste
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (2 x 1⁄2–inch) strip lime rind
- 3⁄4 pound peeled and deveined large shrimp
- 1⁄4 cup julienne-cut fresh basil
How to Make It
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a large saucepan, stirring with a whisk. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Add shrimp; cover, reduce heat to medium, and cook 3 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Remove and discard lime rind; stir in basil.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.