- Yield: 1 cup (250 g/8.8 oz)
- 2 cups (150 g/5.3 oz) unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup (100 g/3.5 oz) pecans
- 1 teaspoon sugar-free vanilla extract or ½ teaspoon vanilla powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
How to Make It
- In a food processor, combine the coconut, pecans, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt. Pulse until smooth and creamy. Depending on your processor, this may take a few minutes. At first, the mixture will be dry. Scrape down the sides several times with a rubber spatula if the mixture sticks.
- Spoon the butter into a glass container. Seal and store at room temperature for up to 1 week or refrigerate for up to 3 months.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.