- Yield: 4 Servings
- Total Time: 1 Hour
- 4 pears, halved and cored
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ginger
- Pinch of sea salt
- 2 tablespoons coconut cream, softened
How to Make It
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Brush the pear halves generously with coconut oil and sprinkle with lemon juice. Sprinkle with cinnamon, ginger, and sea salt.
- Place in the oven for 30 minutes, or until soft (watch out if your pears are quite ripe, they will cook quickly). Remove from the oven and let cool for a few minutes.
- Drizzle with coconut cream and serve immediately.