You’ll love the added crunch that toffee bits give this frozen pie. To quickly soften the ice cream, place it in a microwave-safe bowl, and microwave at high 10 to 15 seconds.
- Yield: 8 Servings
- Preparation Time: 8 Minutes
- 4 cups chocolate low-fat ice cream (such as Edy’s), softened and divided
- 1 (6-ounce) reduced-fat graham cracker crust
- 1⁄4 cup fat-free chocolate syrup (such as Smucker’s), divided
- 1⁄4 cup milk chocolate toffee bits, divided
- 2 cups fat-free frozen whipped topping, thawed
How to Make It
- Spread 2 cups ice cream in bottom of crust; drizzle with 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup, and sprinkle with 2 tablespoons toffee bits. Spread remaining ice cream over toffee bits. Freeze 8 hours or until firm.
- Top pie with whipped topping, and drizzle with remaining 2 tablespoons syrup; sprinkle with remaining 2 tablespoons toffee bits.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.