Who wouldn’t want to have a chocolate ‘shake’ for breakfast? It’s creamy and delicious and oh so nutritious. Your kids will never know they are getting their greens at the same time.
- Yield: 2 Servings
- 1 frozen banana
- 16 ounces of water or non-dairy milk
- A handful of ice cubes
- 1 tablespoon of almond butter
- A squirt of honey
- 1 serving of spinach powder or ½ cup of spinach baby food
- 1 scoop of Skinny Gut or Raw Meal chocolate protein powder
How to Make It
- Put all ingredients in a high-speed blender and blend until smooth.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.