- Yield: 4 Servings
- Total Time: 15 Minutes
- 6 (6-inch) corn tortillas, cut into wedges
- ¾ cup olive oil
- ¾ cup red enchilada sauce
- ¼ cup crumbled Feta (1 ounce)
- ¼ small white onion, chopped
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro leaves
How to Make It
- Fry the tortillas in ½ inch of oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat until crisp, 3 to 4 minutes; drain.
- Wipe the skillet clean and warm the enchilada sauce and ¼ cup water over medium heat. Add the crisped tortillas to the skillet and cook until most of the sauce is absorbed, 5 to 6 minutes. Top with the Feta, onion, and cilantro.