Scrumptious and so pretty, with the colors of red peppers, black olives, herbs and artichokes.
- Yield: 4 Servings
- 3 tbsp red wine vinegar
- ½ tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 cup long-grain rice, cooked
- ½ cooked chicken breast, diced
- ½ roasted red peppers, drained and diced
- ½ Kalamata olives, pitted and halved
- ¼ fresh chives, chopped
- ¼ cup fresh basil, chopped
- ¼ cup fresh oregano, chopped
- 14 oz can artichoke hearts, drained and diced
- 4 oz pkg crumbled feta cheese
How to Make It
- In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar, olive oil, pepper and garlic; set aside.
- In a 13"x9" baking pan, combine cooked rice and remaining ingredients except cheese.
- At serving time, drizzle vinegar mixture over salad; sprinkle with cheese. Serve at room temperature or chilled.