- Yield: 4 Servings
- Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 4 Hours
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4–6 medium-sized carrots, peeled and sliced
- 2 cups lima beans, fresh or frozen
- 1 cup water
How to Make It
- Salt and pepper chicken breasts. Place chicken in the slow cooker and start cooking on High.
- Prepare carrots and place on top of chicken. Add limas on top. Pour water over all.
- Cover and cook on Low 3–4 hours, or until chicken and vegetables are tender but not dry or mushy.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.