- Yield: 16 cookies
- 1 cup almonds
- 3 tablespoons banana flakes or other freeze-dried fruit
- 3 tablespoons lucuma powder
- 3–4 tablespoons raw honey (liquid or crystallized) or coconut nectar
- 1 tablespoon cacao butter, chopped
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla bean powder
- ⅛ teaspoon cinnamon
- Few pinches of Himalayan salt
- ¼ cup cacao paste, chopped
How to Make It
- Blend almonds in a high-power blender or in a food processor to make a flour.
- Powder freeze-dried fruit by placing into a spice grinder, and grind until a fine powder forms.
- Add all ingredients to a food processor, and mix until incorporated as a dough and chocolate chunks are still in small pieces, or mix by hand.
- Shape into cookies by using about 1-inch-round dough and pressing between the palms of your hands. Store chilled if desired.