- Yield: 6 Servings
- 7 russet potatoes, skin on and sliced ¼-inch thick
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 4 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1½ + ½ (reserved) cup sharp cheddar shredded cheese, fresh grated
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Sea salt and cracked pepper to taste
How to Make It
- Place potatoes and chicken broth into your pot. Place on High Manual Pressure for 1 minute.
- Press Cancel. Carefully remove the potatoes and place in them in a greased baking dish.
- To the remaining chicken broth in your pot, add in all remaining ingredients, except ½ cup reserved cheese. Press Sauté button in Normal mode. Preheat your oven on broil.
- Stir until you have achieved a creamy and velvety texture, approximately 2–3 minutes. Press Cancel. Pour your sauce over the potatoes and then cover with remaining ½ cup cheese.
- Place baking dish under broiler in oven for approximately 2 minutes, or until you have a beautiful golden-brown crust on top. Allow to cool and serve.