If you love chili, then you’ll go crazy for these next-level hamburgers with beans, fried onions, and melting cheddar.
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Total Time: 25 Minutes
- 1½ tsp chili powder
- 1 pound ground beef
- 15 ounces canned chili with beans
- 4 burger buns (toasted)
- ½ cup cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 3 ounces canned French fried onions
How to Make It
- Combine the chili powder and beef in a large bowl. Shape the mixture into 4 equal patties. Grill the patties for 3-4 minutes on each side until cooked through.
- In the meantime, bring the canned chili to a boil then turn down to a simmer, cook for 5 minutes until hot through.
- Place a burger inside each bun and top with a spoonful of chili a small handful of shredded cheese and a spoonful of French fried onions.