A tart and tasty cheesecake made with soya margarine and soya cream cheese.
- Yield: 8
- Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
- Total Time: 1 Hour 30 Minutes
- 1¾ ounces soya margarine
- 6¼ ounces digestive biscuits (crushed)
- 9¾ ounce soya cream cheese
- ½ grated rind lemon
- ½ lemon juice
- 1¾ ounce icing sugar
- Lemon (thinly sliced)
How to Make It
- First, make the base. In a large pan over medium heat, melt the soya margarine. Add the crushed digestive biscuits. Stir well to combine. Using the back of a tablespoon, gently press the mixture into a lightly greased 8” flan tin and transfer to the refrigerator to chill.
- Add the soya cream cheese, lemon rind, lemon juice and icing sugar to a mixing bowl. Stir briskly, and spoon the cream cheese mixture evenly, into the chilled cheesecake bake.
- Decorate the top of the cheesecake with thinly sliced lemon and return to the fridge to chill for another 60 minutes.