- Yield: 6 Servingsabout 1-½ cups per serving
- 1 (6-ounce) bag chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 large grapefruit, peeled and cut into sections
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup light balsamic vinaigrette
- 3 tablespoons chopped cashews
How to Make It
- In a large bowl, combine lettuce, grapefruit sections, and onion.
- Toss with dressing and sprinkle with cashews. Serve immediately.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.