- Yield: 4 Servings
- 2 cups (150 g) purple or green string beans
- 2 cups (100 g) shredded cabbage
- 1 small red onion, very thinly sliced
- ½ cup (125 g) goat or sheep yogurt
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- ¼ teaspoon fine sea salt, plus more if needed
- ½ tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon raw honey or pure maple syrup
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- ⅓ cup (40 g) golden raisins
- ½ cup (70 g) raw walnuts, lightly toasted if desired
- Handful flat-leaf parsley leaves
- Flaky sea salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- Buckwheat crepes
How to Make It
- Slice lengthwise down the center of each bean, creating two long halves, and put them in a large bowl. Add the cabbage and onion to the string beans.
- Whisk the yogurt, mustard, salt, vinegar, honey, and garlic together in a small bowl. Add water to thin, if necessary, and then pour over the salad. Fold to combine. Add the raisins, walnuts, and parsley. Season with flaky salt and pepper.
- To serve, put a crepe on each plate and pile it with the slaw.