- Yield: 1 Serving
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/8 cup butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon dried basil
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon celery salt
- 2 pounds tilapia fillets
How to Make It
- Preheat oven broiler. Grease broiling pan or line with aluminum foil.
- Mix Parmesan cheese, butter, mayonnaise, lemon juice together in a bowl. Season with dried basil, pepper, onion powder, celery salt. Then mix well and set aside. Arrange fillets in a single layer on prepared pan.
- Broil a few inches from the heat for about 2-3 minutes. Flip fillets over and broil for about 2-4 minutes. Remove fillets from oven and cover with Parmesan mixture on top side. Broil until fish flakes easily with a fork, for about 2 minutes.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.