- Yield: 2 Servings
- 24 unpeeled, large raw shrimp
- ¼ cup roasted garlic butter, melted
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- ¾ tsp Worcestershire sauce
- ½ tsp Creole seasoning
- ½ tsp paprika
- ½ tsp dried Italian seasoning
- Hot cooked rice (optional)
How to Make It
- reheat broiler with oven rack 3 inches from heat. Peel shrimp, leaving tails on; devein, if desired. Place shrimp in a lightly greased broiler pan.
- Combine melted garlic butter, lemon juice, and next 4 ingredients, stirring well. Drizzle garlic butter mixture over shrimp. Broil 4 to 5 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink. Serve over rice, if desired.