- Yield: 8 Servings
- 1 brunch fresh broccoli, chopped, cooked, and drained
- 4 whole boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked and chopped
- 2 (10½-ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 5 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup dry breadcrumbs
How to Make It
- Preheat oven to 350˚F.
- Place broccoli on bottom of a lightly greased 13x9x2-inch baking dish. Top with chicken.
- Mix together soup, mayonnaise, lemon juice, and curry powder in a bowl; pour soup mixture over chicken.
- Sprinkle with cheeses and breadcrumbs. Bake 30 minutes or until very hot.