This dip is also a great side to serve at an Advent party or for Christmas nibbles. The pepparkakor really work with a lot of different cheeses, so make them a regular accompaniment to your cheeseboard.
- Yield: 6 Servings, as part of a larger snack table
- 7 oz (200 g) blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup (200 g) crème fraîche or sour cream
- ½ cup (100 g) natural yogurt
- a few drops of white wine vinegar
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
How to Make It
- Mix the blue cheese, crème fraîche or sour cream, yogurt and white wine vinegar together, and add seasoning to taste. If it is too hard to dip, add more crème fraîche, or even a dash of milk (depending on the cheese you decide to use, the texture can be different) you need a mixture that’s easy to dip.
- Chill in the fridge before serving. Ginger Sticks
- Roll out the gingerbread dough and slice into sticks. Place on a baking sheet and bake in an oven preheated to 200°C (400°F) Gas 6 for 7–8 minutes, until slightly browned around the edges. Allow to cool on a wire rack.