- Yield: 6 Servings
- Preparation Time: 30 Minutes
- 1 cup water
- 2 golden beets, peeled and chopped
- 2 red beets, peeled and chopped
- 6 cups arugula, washed and dried
- 1 cup feta cheese
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
Fresh Peach Vinaigrette
- 1 fresh peach, pit removed
- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to Make It
- Place steam rack inside Instant Pot. Pour in 1 cup water. Add beets and secure lid as instructed.
- Set pressure to high and cook for 8 minutes. Quick release pressure as directed by manufacturer. Remove beets from Instant Pot and place in bowl of cold water to cool.
- While beets are cooling, in a large bowl add arugula, feta cheese, pomegranate seeds, and walnuts. Toss to combine.
- To make the fresh peach vinaigrette, place the peach, extra-virgin olive oil, balsamic vinegar, brown sugar, nutmeg, salt, and pepper into blender and blend together until smooth.
- Place the arugula mixture on a large platter and sprinkle with cooked beets. Drizzle salad with enough dressing to coat lightly. Any extra salad dressing can be stored in refrigerator for up to two weeks in an airtight container.
- Serve salad with your favorite artisanal bread.