- ½ cup margarine or butter
- 10 cups marshmallows
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 12 cups crispy rice cereal
- Cooking spray
- 12 lollipop sticks
- 3 cups white candy melts
- 3 cups blue candy melts
- Chocolate Seashell Truffles
- Blue and white sprinkles
How to Make It
- In a microwave-safe bowl, microwave the margarine or butter for 30 to 60 seconds or until melted. Add the marshmallows, mix to combine, then microwave for 1 to 1½ minutes, stopping halfway to stir. Heat until melted and smooth when stirred. Add the vanilla extract and stir to combine.
- Add the crispy rice cereal and stir until well combined.
- Spray a 9 x 9-inch baking dish with cooking spray and press the crispy rice cereal firmly into the pan. Wrap in plastic wrap and place in the fridge to chill overnight.
- Slice any rounded edges off the crispy rice cereal block, then slice it into 12 tall rectangles.
- Place the white candy melts into a microwave-safe bowl and heat until melted, stirring at each 30-second interval. Stick the lollipop sticks into the candy melts, then into the top of the crispy rice cereal squares. Place the squares into the fridge to allow the candy melts to set, about 10 minutes.
- Dunk the crispy rice cereal about ¾ of the way into the remaining white candy melts and place on a tray covered with plastic wrap. Place in the fridge for 30 minutes, or until the candy melts have fully hardened.
- Melt the blue candy melts and dunk the crispy rice cereal into the candy melts one at a time. Keep some of the white candy melts showing, to look like sea foam. While the blue candy melts are still wet, stick a Chocolate Seashell Truffle onto the crispy rice cereal and decorate with sprinkles. Return to the tray and repeat with the remaining crispy rice cereal squares. If you find that the decorations are sliding off, wait until the blue candy melts are almost set, but still tacky. This will only take 30 seconds or so, so work quickly.