These sweet potatoes topped with pulled pork are sweet and tangy, and they make a great, easy weeknight dinner, as long as you’ve prepped a few things ahead of time. All you have to do is throw together a quick salad, and you have a pretty complete meal that’s ready to go.
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Cooking Time: 1 Hour 30 Minutes
- 4 sweet potatoes
- 1 lb BBQ Pulled Pork
- BBQ Sauce
- 2 tbsp sliced red onion or scallions
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Poke each sweet potato 6 or 7 times with a fork. Place them on a baking sheet, and bake until tender, 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Take away from the oven, and slice a big wedge out of the top of each. Reserve the wedges for dipping into extra BBQ Sauce.
- Divide the Pulled Pork BBQ among the sweet potatoes by filling the gap left by the wedges you cut, and drizzle with BBQ Sauce.
- Serve garnished with red onion or scallions, with extra BBQ Sauce on the side.