- Yield: 42 tartlets
- 2¾ cups (645 ml) rice milk or safe milk alternative
- ¼ cup (50 g) superfine sugar
- 3 tablespoons (108 g) Kraft Minute Tapioca
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) vanilla extract
- 1 cup (225 g) sliced firm (not brown) bananas, about 2
How to Make It
- Stir together the milk, sugar, and tapioca in a medium saucepan. Let stand 5 minutes. Cook over medium heat until mixture comes to full boil, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Stir in vanilla. Cool 20 minutes. Stir in bananas. Spoon into prebaked tartlet shells. Refrigerate until thoroughly chilled.