- Yield: 8 Servings
- Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
- 2 slices frozen Marie Callender’s Banana Cream Pie
- 1 cup milk or pineapple juice
- ½ cup vanilla wafers
How to Make It
- Combine pie and milk or pineapple juice in a blender and mix until smooth and creamy.
- Pour the mixture into the molds, leaving about a half-inch of space on top.
- Crush the vanilla wafers into small pieces and top popsicles with these crumbs.
- Add sticks to each mold, and freeze for at least 4-6 hours.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.