- Yield: 6 Servings
- Preparation Time: 30 Minutes
How to Make It
- Wrap each scallop with bacon. Secure with toothpick.
- Place prepared scallops on baking sheet. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Set aside until ready to use.
- Place steam rack in bottom of the Instant Pot. Layer bacon-wrapped scallops on top of each other.
- Pour vegetable stock into the Instant Pot and secure the lid.
- Set Instant Pot on Steam and steam for 10 minutes. Allow steam to release naturally.
- Place olive oil, garlic cloves, and brown sugar in a food processor. Pulse to combine.
- Remove bacon-wrapped scallops from Instant Pot. Place on baking sheet.
- Brush each scallop with olive oil mixture. Squeeze juice of one lime over them.
- Place scallops under broiler for 4 minutes, or until they start to turn golden brown. Turn scallops once while under broiler.
- Remove scallops from broiler. Squeeze juice from second lime over them. Serve with your favorite sides.