- 2 large potatoes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 rashers bacon
- ½ cup grated tasty cheese
How to Make It
- Preheat your camp oven.
- Wash potatoes and slice at 1 cm intervals making sure to not cut completely through.
- Lightly drizzle oil over the potatoes, season to taste with salt and pepper then wrap in aluminium foil. Bake for an hour or until potatoes are tender.
- Whilst potatoes are baking, cook bacon and cut into slices.
- Remove potatoes from heat, carefully open foil then stuff a piece of bacon and some cheese into alternate slices.
- Close the foil and place back into the camp oven for 5 minutes or until the cheese has melted then serve.