- Yield: 4 Servings
- 4 cups baby spinach leaves
- 3 tablespoons White Balsamic-Tarragon Dressing
- One 4-ounce wedge Brie cheese, cut into 12 to 16 slices
- ¾ cup halved red or white seedless grapes
- ½ cup chopped, toasted hazelnuts
- 2 to 3 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon hazelnut oil
How to Make It
- In a mixing bowl, toss the spinach with the dressing. Divide the salad among 4 serving plates.
- Top each salad with Brie, grapes, hazelnuts, and sliced radish. Drizzle each salad with hazelnut oil and serve.